This year I started with the Robert green collection with the book called “The Concise Mastery”
The book is a great introspection of the people who have marked their presence with their talents, skills, art, and craftsmanship. The book depicts how they reach a state called flow in their work How social environments, personal situations, their habits, motivations affect them.
Here are the key points which I have learned and want to mention.
1. There are three stages of mastery.
- 1. The Apprentice stage
2. Creative / Active stage
2. Always have a curiosity like a child.
3. Somethings will take the time you have to dedicate yourself to it.
4. Follow a master in the field. Avoid False gods and masters.
5. Don’t run for glamour and fame it will abandon you but your skills won’t.
6. Avoid this if you want to be a master
Envy, Conformism, Rigidity, Self-obsessiveness, laziness, flightiness and passive aggression
7. Speak through your words and actions.
8. Craft the appropriate persona
9. Embrace the reality, Don’t overestimate or underestimate yourself .See yourself as others see you
The book takes you to the journey of different masters and their life so no more spoiling simply pick this book up and I m quite sure you will enjoy the book
I give it 4.5/5 and this book will always be the part of the shelf reminding me of the path to follow.