Being a huge fan of Robert Greene and 50 cent I gotta order this one. Last week it finally arrived, and the book was so indulging that it took me only 6 days to finish it.
Every chapter starts with some part of 50 cent’s life. Then followed by Robert Greene analysis of the story.
I don’t wanna write a big review so lets us start.
There are 10 laws mentioned.
1. See things what they are . Don’t give yourself false delusions. Embracing reality, it will liberate you.
2. Don’t rely on anybody. Be self-reliant . A real man never relies on anybody. People rely on him.
3. Turn shit into Sugar. You see an opportunity you grab it. That is all.
4. Keep your momentum going on. Never settle down.
5.Know when to be an asshole. The world isn’t good
6.Lead from the front . They will follow.
7.Know your environment inside-out . It will open treasures.
8. Respect the process, have patience, embrace boredom. The mastery will follow.
9. Push yourself to the limit, let your ego go shatter.
10. Remember death and create a sense of urgency to get your things done